• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey Guys!

Lexie_dog

taking a sabbatical
Hiya

Think this is the only board I've not tried so far.

Had my consultation today (Private) and looking for a Gastric Band op date of around August.

Gastric Band. Man. Didn't think I'd end up here to be honest, but after years of up, down dieting a frustration I'm at the end of my rope. Feeling a bit relieved to be honest that this might be it 'finished'. I know I've to still make healthier choices, but I just want the worry and stress taken out from it all.

Hope to see you all soon, and in the meantime I'm enjoying reading your diaries.

Hi and welcome keep reading keep posting x

Hi, good luck with your band op, look forward to seeing your progress. I think the majority of us have been there with the yoyo dieting, always thinking this time I have it nailed, only to pile it all back on and more! x

Hiya

Think this is the only board I've not tried so far.

Had my consultation today (Private) and looking for a Gastric Band op date of around August.

Gastric Band. Man. Didn't think I'd end up here to be honest, but after years of up, down dieting a frustration I'm at the end of my rope. Feeling a bit relieved to be honest that this might be it 'finished'. I know I've to still make healthier choices, but I just want the worry and stress taken out from it all.

Hope to see you all soon, and in the meantime I'm enjoying reading your diaries.
Hello and welcome. I am a bypass patient but wish you luck with the band xx

Hello and welcome,

I’m the same, I never thought I would have to make the decision to have a band but I’m glad I did. I had mine fitted on Monday and I’m happy! I’m still achey, sore and a little windy but I’m not hungry, my relationship with food is completely transformed and my band is an investment. I’ve invested in giving myself a longer life, a healthier future and a happier mental health. We all know how hard it is being overweight. Your life can only get easier! Ask any questions here, you will get an abundance of support and advice xxx

Hello and welcome,

I’m the same, I never thought I would have to make the decision to have a band but I’m glad I did. I had mine fitted on Monday and I’m happy! I’m still achey, sore and a little windy but I’m not hungry, my relationship with food is completely transformed and my band is an investment. I’ve invested in giving myself a longer life, a healthier future and a happier mental health. We all know how hard it is being overweight. Your life can only get easier! Ask any questions here, you will get an abundance of support and advice xxx

Well said xx

Back