• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey, im new!

louise86

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm louise 25years and recently been for my 3rd appointment at sunderland. Unfortunately i didnt lose my weight but dr shroeder gave me another chance so in 8 weeks he will do an enoscopy i think its called but only if i lose the 14lbs he wants first....looking for extra support from people in my situation or have been!! If i lose weight and all ok with the enosopy he'll go ahead with the balloon...then bypass!!

Wish me luck xxxx

You can so do it 14 lbs loss in 8 weeks be strong think positive and look what you will get a date for your balloon at the end of it xx good luck xx

Thanks Carre :) i have no idea how long it will take to get balloon if all ok i didnt wanna push my luck and ask too many questions after letting him down. Hope it quick i have been going thru this process for some time now but put it on hold as i fell pregnant.

Oh no, even more so you need to get rid of the weight, I have a 2 year old and a 7 year old I can't keep up with them. Can't wait to shift this weight! X

I don't know if your like me but, I'm so lazy I just don't have the energy so I'm really looking forward to being lighter with more drive and energy for the kids and me!!

Plus I feel about as sexy as a whale my poor husband god know how baby 2 got here lol ha ha

Where are you??

I'm in hartlepool but under sunderland hospital. Yeh i have a 8month, 3year old and 4 year old... it really gets me down thinking of them and the fact i cant even do it on my own for them! Things like not being able to run after them, going to park sometimes or taking them on rides - thats one i deffo cant do and its not fair to them at all. I'm soo tired and achy :'(

Welcome hune. Great News about the balloon. And yes you can do it in .8weeks. Watch the carbs and fat drink plenty of nas squash. Just Keep that final Picture of you being finally slim and wearing something fab. Wishing.u loads of luck. Keep.us all posted on your progress.

I'm in hartlepool but under sunderland hospital. Yeh i have a 8month, 3year old and 4 year old... it really gets me down thinking of them and the fact i cant even do it on my own for them! Things like not being able to run after them, going to park sometimes or taking them on rides - thats one i deffo cant do and its not fair to them at all. I'm soo tired and achy :'(

You know what I felt the same, why can I not do it on my own for my kids health ect but when it comes down to it I think well I'm doing it just taking a different path then others but the outcome will be the same.
Nothing wrong with having help, plus this is hard you still have to work with your wls.

It will be a long year to shift the weight but I will look back and know I will never go back to this!!

Welcome Louise, I am sure you will find all the advice and support that you need on this forum, there are some lovely knowledgeable people on here, and they are always willing to lend a helping hand.. good luck in your weight loss journey xx

Hi Louise and welcome.....our stats are pretty similar and if i can do this so can you xxxx

I feel your pain. So hard some days to even work (I'm a careworker)
And the hoisting really takes its toll on my body :-/
Welcome to the site. X

Back