• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey im new

treezuk

Hey I'm new and just come across this site and saw there was a lot of English people on it , I did join another but I was in a minority , anyways I'm digressing I recently had a G bypass and am a month post op , I am doing really well and happier than I was at the very begin the liquids killed me but so so glad I did it now xxx

Last edited:
Welcome to the board :) we are at a similar point as I am only 7 weeks post gastric band too :) glad to hear things are going well

Kat x

Thank you , it's a lot harder than I thought it would be but now I've got my head around it it doesn't seem so bad , I dunno if I posted in wrong section here I'm still trying to find my feet hehe

Thanks Tracey x

Thank you , it's a lot harder than I thought it would be but now I've got my head around it it doesn't seem so bad , I dunno if I posted in wrong section here I'm still trying to find my feet hehe

Chit chat is always a good place to start, or there's a specific banders section which you can find the various boards on this link WLS Banders - WLSurgery.com - Weight Loss Surgery Support :)

So much of it with the band is changing thought processes of how we see food and how we eat it thats for certain.

Always shout if you fancy a chat :)

Thank you for your reply hun I actually had the bypass :/ in not really down the abbreviations so that's my mistake I've had a look around and posted here before I realised there was an inroduction section hehe

Do you know at what point the profile becomes active x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Aww thank you hun , I'm so sorry I wrote GB I thought at time it liked wrong haha

Welcome treezuk!! It's 50 posts you need. I'm sure you will find loads of advice and support here on the forum xx

Thank you Amanda xxx

Hiya Treez just wanted to say welcome and well done on your surgery and good luck for your weight loss journey. xx

Thank you so much rickysmrs x

Hi and a big welcome ...wishing you lots of success on your journey :)

Hi and well done x good luck with everything and as you probably already noticed any questions you will find an answer :)

treezeuk
well done
hope i get on ok sunday 14th oct
when i have my hope
let us know how your getting on

kay xx

Kay i'm sure i just read somewhere you've changed your mind due to christmas with your sister , sorry if i read it wrong but hope youre ok whatever you have decided x

Thanks girls c

Back