• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hey i new here

bigmoney83

Hey im new to all of this just got out of the hospital like on 12/25/11 but I got my surgery on the 12/19/11 I had got sick after I got out but now home just don't know if I should try something to eat or just stick to clear liquids I'm just scared to get sick so I havent really eating anything for about a week and half maybe I can get some help or something from here

Hey im new to all of this just got out of the hospital like on 12/25/11 but I got my surgery on the 12/19/11 I had got sick after I got out but now home just don't know if I should try something to eat or just stick to clear liquids I'm just scared to get sick so I havent really eating anything for about a week and half maybe I can get some help or something from here

I'm sure someone will b along soon but at the very least u shud b havin milk/soup/yogurt etc

bigmoney83 said:

Hi am glad you r ok. You should
be on all liquids for two weeks and blended for two weeks then soft but every one is different all I can say is take your time you will get help on here they are so good anyway good luck xx juem

What procedure have you had? Have you spoken to your provider to get their guidance on what best to do?

Hun was you given a food sheet from where you had your surgery... you should be on liquids at the moment... contact them today as you cant starve your self xx

welcomesmile.gif

:welcome:

welcome x

Welcome hun hope u feel better soon x

Back