• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey im scared

blade

Hey all i just wanted to say this fourm cool :D

i was very active guy over the years then 2005 it started to put weight on kept eating the same thing but moving less and it got into a routine.
confuert eating when i was down just a quick phone call i didnt drink beer i drank pop thats why my weight blooomed to 20 stone from 13 stone.

AS in school i was plumped kid then i left home and went skinny :p and i stayed skinny upon till my third child in 2006 then i started to put weight on dramticly. right upon till i couldnt do my shoe laces :cry:
i realise in what i became and i started on olystate that just made things so much worse after just having some toast and butter it will run straight through me like oil or it would block me up compleatly and relied on laxatives.

so i said to the dock in 2012 get me off this its crazy i cant stand this so it took three years to get where i am now iv passed my physic and he cant find anything mentaly wrong with me i dout that im crazy as a fruit bat lol.

so im just waiting to see the anesatise for a gastic sleeve.
over the year since iv been with the hostpital iv had to see the physicatric and my weight has only veryied from a couple of pounds loss and couple of pounds gained over the year this is becouse iv kept to my diet.
but i do like lifting hevey things and i do excerise once a day i go for my two mile walk and i go home lift some weights for about an hour to half an hour.

i was told that to keep my weight the same i must be eating over 3000 cals a day thats bull crap becouse i dont eat that much but my test has cmae back negative for thirod or something.

sorry i am dyslic so bear with me sorry

Hey Blade!
Don't be scared I had a sleeve 12 days ago and I'm totally fine. Zero appetite, a stone in weight off already and looking forward to finally beating my weight problem.

It is daunting at first as there is so much info but stick around on these different threads and you will find answers to almost everything!

Take care

MD

Hi Blade, stick with it, as much loss as you can do before surgery helps. Hope it passes quick to op for you. I was 15 months all in all and have lost half my excess weight in that time. Only 2 stone nearly has been since op in December but I had been carrying most of it since the eighties lol

Hello Blade

I am also waiting for a sleeve - and I think some apprehension is understandable but I feel despite those concerns the best thing for me and my daughter is for me to take the next step and get healthier. I hope your journey goes really well - take care - Debs!

Huggs to yah to ladylou

thanks for the kind words at last iv been able to reply to the threads iv made :D
it looks like i be having my operation in the next couple of months as well

I'm now 6 weeks post op and down 2 stone. Managing around 400 calories a day and all going really well. Food tastes odd at the moment but I'm assured that it will settle down and normal taste will return over the next few months.

Have to say I have a single regret and I am loving seeing these lbs disappearing!

Best of luck with your surgery

MD

Goodluck on your journey :)

Ok im pissed off that no one phoned me I HAD DIZZY spells last week i had to change everything and go back to my oringal diet i was on before the milk diet and i was happy on that eating less than 1000 caleries a day was perfect for this its a nightmare and before any one els comment iv been on this MILK since march the 11 and i didnt recive any information accept what i was verbly told i had to have them send me a PDF with the information on it to my email adress then they tell me i have to have vitamins not minerals.

Back