• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade

:cry: okay

iv been on this liver shinking diet not the milk my god i cant stand the head aches iv got 8 days untill my operation.

iv been straight i been weighing the meat iv been eating iv skip a few things on the diet like the eggs like the bread and butter the milk and just stuck to no added sugar Ribena.

I have notice that i can get into the new shorts that i couldnt get into before.
so thats good isnt it ???.

Any way iv had over the past three weeks four bags of chrisps 25g three chocklet bars and two big tastys by them selfs.

i am mad of my self :mad::mad::mad: :break_diet::break_diet:

But becouse we all ways have a 6 pack of crisps in the car and we driving to my moms 200 mile round journey i have a packet of crisps when we stop i void everything els.

im crapping my self now becouse of this

Sorry to hear your struggling on the LSD but you have only 8 days to go so speak with your team tell them about where you have slipped up , get yourself back on track as your at great risk of NOT having your WLS and why do that to yourself?
Are you sure your ready for this? Because if your not sure talk to your team.i slipped up one time while I was doi g my LSD so I understand where your coming from but I wanted the surgery so much I jumped back on the wagon and stuck with it
ps the weight lose you get while doing the LSD is a bonus its the liver tbat really needs to be smaller so all those treats only go to spoil all your hard work

Hi Hun

Contact your team for some support. They will guide you through and help you.

You can get back on track and focus on your op :)

I have been on the LSD for two weeks and I've got 9 days to go. I will be relieved when I can have my op.

I have experienced some horrible side affects such as nausea and headaches but it does get better. It takes a while for your body to adapt to the radical drop in calories.

On the positive side, I feel slimmer and my skin feels really good. Also it has made me realise how much I was eating before and how much rubbish I was consuming.

Let us know how you get on?

You can do this!!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi,
These guys are right, talk to your team, be honest and make sure you stay on track.
I don't want to scare or upset anyone, but on the day I had my surgery, the lady in the next bed had her surgery halted because when they started the op, her liver was still too enlarged and it wasn't safe to continue.
I was lucky not to have had to do this stage, but it's there for a reason.
Good luck xXx

realy does it matter it isnt like iv gorge my self on it all.

befor i even started i was on 2 litres of pepsi kfc for dinner big daddy meal
then at the evening cascades with added snack rp and throughout the day sandwiches .

iv spoken to a women who had the sleeve done years ago and a week befor she she had her op she was only given a week for lsd diet and all they had was a boiled potato and some tin of tuna.

im ok im sticking to the diet i cant afford to book anouther time off and they only got limited places for the surgey :cry::help2:

I'm confused by the fact that you say that you need help, but then when people have given advice, you've said does it really matter?
The problem is two-fold:
a) not following the LSD puts you at risk of not being able to have the surgery
b) if you're not ready/unable to give up 'bad' foods for a short space of time, how will you cope post-surgery?
I'm not saying these things to upset you, but this is a huge thing to go through, and it's important to ensure you are 100% ready mentally, because the surgery is a tool, not a cure.
Good luck.

I'm confused by the fact that you say that you need help, but then when people have given advice, you've said does it really matter? The problem is two-fold: a) not following the LSD puts you at risk of not being able to have the surgery b) if you're not ready/unable to give up 'bad' foods for a short space of time, how will you cope post-surgery? I'm not saying these things to upset you, but this is a huge thing to go through, and it's important to ensure you are 100% ready mentally, because the surgery is a tool, not a cure. Good luck.

I agree with everything that Joanne said Hun. It's not easy but needs must I'm afraid.

You need to follow the LSD to the letter. It's so important to shrink your liver. You don't want them to have to abandon your op or have to do open surgery due to complications. That would be soul destroying and unnecessary.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

wow some people have the balls to come out and say this is my problem that its these kinds of foods to get us where i am are you joking :eek::eek:

the problem with like all fat people is moderation lets get the facts straight we all binged drinked and eaten untill we cant eat no more and to identifies the problem how dare you say that you cant have a peace of chocklet.
Every one is difrent every one has a difrent fear of going back to where they usto after the operation witch means some people like you have a series problem that's needs addressing.

sorry for spelling mistakes im cheesed off.

But i have identfied my problem and it wasnt food it was pop but it doesnt mean that i cant have any in future its all about moderation.
iv been moderation my self over the past year.

and to the point where i said help i should have said should i carry on with the LSD but sod it i know i phoned them up at least i didnt liquid a mars bar or worse like some people have.

iv checked becouse im losing weight they still cant tell if my liver has shrunk enough any way i was sent a liquid diet for 3 weeks but my bmi i should have been on it for 4 weeks instead and what im eating im not having any more.
im only eating a 4 oz stake and with some veg thats it nothing els. throught the day i have a banana.
so im skiping a pint of milk 2 eggs what are they im shore im getting at least 700cals a day less even less some days.

so rant over :mad::mad::mad:

Seems like you have all the answers then, so like I said, good luck.

NOTE FROM MODERATION

Blade

With respect I remember your 'helpful' comments on a very similar thread back in May. Your comments were considered by some both patronising and rude. So much so that the original poster considered leaving.

Now here you are asking for help over the very same issue, people have offered you their opinion but in a fair and polite way and you don't like it?

Hmm!

Please don't use the site to get approval for sabbotaging your pre op diet because you won't get it.

Please don't ask for help then when you don't like what people tell you retaliate.

Use this site for mutual support and thats what you'll get in return.

Rant over and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back