• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric sleeve in 9 days!

jdandcoke

Hey @jdandcoke how are you getting on? Hope everything is going well a few weeks on? I'm in for my sleeve on Thursday. Eep!

How are you managing with the kids and getting about... did it take long to get back on your feet?

Are you still on liquids only or progressing to mashed stuff/soft foods?

Hope it's all going smoothly. :greenapple::greenapple:
Hi
I'm feeling really well now. To begin with I was a little tender and just more tired than anything but was pretty much back to normal after first week. I'm on soft foods now and have had no problems as yet i just have to remember to eat slower and chew more. Iv lost 20 pounds so it's really working I still can't quite believe it haha
Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow xxx

Hannah2

Hi
I'm feeling really well now. To begin with I was a little tender and just more tired than anything but was pretty much back to normal after first week. I'm on soft foods now and have had no problems as yet i just have to remember to eat slower and chew more. Iv lost 20 pounds so it's really working I still can't quite believe it haha
Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow xxx

Hi JD, glad you are doing so well! Congrats on your great loss! Is that since surgery? Or does that include the LRD?

FeeBee

What they all said :) you're doing so well x

Turps

Wow. That's a very impressive loss. You're doing fantastically.