• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey peeps, I'm done

katiebaby

Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay. All done and dusted. Just got home, a bit sore, deffo need painkillers to keep pain at bay. Back to work on Monday so hope I am feeling better by then. All in all though not as bad as I thought. Theatre, nursing staff and drivers were absolutely lovely and made it all go smoothly.
Detailed account for those who have yet to go. Arrived, had shower, given really small paper pants to put on, which was a bit ridiculous considering what we are there for! Asked for bigger pair and was supplied with them, but even they weren't exactly roomy. Spoken to by anaethetist - he was lovely and surgeon who was equally lovely. Felt surprising relaxed except I was terried of the anaesthetic. Walked to theatre and they took my glasses off me which helped as I am blind as a bat without them so it blurred it all out nicely. Didn't particularly like the bit where they strap you down, thought I would fight the aneasthetic, but no chance. Next thing I knew I was coming round in recovery, apparently my blood pressure went sky high during the op and they had given me drugs to counteract it and I felt sick, but that soon passed and I was back in the room sipping water. As I say, it is a bit painful today but really only on the port site and I am feeling better by the minute. Hope this helps all who are awaiting their turn xxxxxx

Welcome back xx

Hi there, well done, take care now

Welcome back. xx

welcome back xxxx

Congratulations, hope you have a speedy recovery, Karen x

welcome to the land of Bandits... or should i say Bandettes.... good luck on your recovery xx

Back