• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all! new to the site

louisemaia

hi all, i'm louise 29 (soon to be 21) ;) i have been browsing these forums for a while now and thought i should stop being daft :eek: and introduce myself, a bit shy but i do ramble on when i get going. i have a little girl maia who is 6 goin on 46 haha and her demented dog bailey. well i have been overweight all my life you know the usual up an down, got to 22yrs an put myself on a strict healthy eating plan and went to the gym lost 5 stone in as many months and then fell pregnant so stopped with the gym an all that, had maia and over the past 6 yrs has crept back on and then some. so last year decided enough is enough went to my docs an gt refered to changes. that was december jus gone had my pre assessment last week and meet the surgeon 28th so fingers an toes crossed i will get my date soon :D well thats me i look forward to chatting and sharing my journey with you all and may i jus say well done to you all on your journeys so far you are all fab and have done amazing :D xx

Hi Louise, welcome! im a newbie too and everyone has been so so nice. Im still trying to get used to the site on here. Have my conultants appt next week. Hoping for a bypass, how come your going for the sleeve? x

hi claire, welcome to you too :) that is what they have recommended i have so will go with that, they're the experts :D gd luck with your consult next week xx

Hi Louise and :welcome: to WLS you will get loads of advice and support here. Good luck for your next appointment :D x

hi claire, welcome to you too :) that is what they have recommended i have so will go with that, they're the experts :D gd luck with your consult next week xx

Hello Louisemaia, you're very right with your quote above. Good luck on getting a date soon, i'll look forward to watching your journey and hearing all about your experiences with the sleeve as not many people have had it on here xx

Hi & welcome everyone. xxx

Hi Louise, Welcome to the group you'll get loads of support, Karen x

Hi and welcome. I find everyone on here is so helpful and there are some truly inspirational stories. Hope your appointment goes alright.

Rebirth

Hello to you both and welcome to the site. Iv only been on here a few weeks so still quite new. Welcome you will love it, just ask anything you want and someone will help if they can. The support is amazing and you never feel alone. Im post - op too so if i can help in anyway feel free to ask x

Hiya hun! Welcome to the site, and congrats on your daughter and hopefully your surgery! x

Hello every one
I'm new here to and this site is very good and the information and advice you get is excellent. I'm so glad i took the plunge to join, It's very helpful to talk to people that are in the same boat as you, some further ahead and all are willing to help you on your own personal journey to get to that place we all want to be. good luck on your's xx

Hi Louise, keep going and keep positive. Great to see you on here and if I can ever help in any way, I'm here.

Sending love and hugs in your direction, take care xxx

Hi Louise, Many of us here are either new or have only been around for a month or two. Well done for making those all important first steps to a new life. I've found this site so helpful and am sure you will too. Good luck with your weight loss journey. x :)

thanks everyone for all your warm welcomes, i went out and bought myself a new bag for the hospital today, getting more excited each day now about my op and my fear of it is goin more and more each day too, will see about that one when i get my date :D jus reading through all the posts and having all your support really does help :) xxx

hiya hun welcome to WLS, good luck on your journey.. were all here for you x

Back