• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all! new to the site

ooooh another new girl :)

Well hellllllooooooooo

hi and welcome

Hia Louise and sending big welcome to you honey. I hope you get your date soon. Feel free to ask any questions that you need answering.

hi and welcome to you too zionaka :)

hi charis thanks and i will do when i remember, i keep thinking of some then when i get on i have forgotton what it was haha am such an empty head :) xx

Hi and welcome also!! This site is really useful and it is also great to hear and see how these procedure have changed people's lives.

I can honestly say it helps me trek on and keep optimistic :)

Jo xx

HI welcome. Everyone's lovely, only been on here a couple of months and feel like part of the furniture (well a new chair maybe who's not quite sure whether they fit or not lol)

Hi Louise,

I'm just across the water from you :) Which hospital are you under? Murrayfield?

Shel x

hi shel, yer i'm at murrayfield, have got my next appointment a week on tuesday at stupid oclock haha, gonna have to be up so early :eek: oh well what ever it takes :) xx

You'll be grand then, the team there are lovely. I had my surgery in macclesfield, before they changed to using murrayfield, but transferred there for my aftercare at 8 months post op when I fell pregnant.

There is a good support group in Liverpool that meets once a month, for pre and post op patients and their partners etc. They should have the details at murrayfield but if not and you want them just shout :)

yer the nurses that did my bloods etc were lovely made me feel very comfortable, aww thats lovely you look fab in your pic you've done so well, how old is your little one now? i am actually going to the group tomorrow for the first time :eek: found it on another site :) xx

Back