• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all, there you all are

Colopatiron

Hi everyone and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, still not sure whats happening with the site and not sure how to navigate it yet, but I'm sure I will learn!! Haven't visited for a couple of months because finding the correct place to post took effort (just how pathetic is that), I know, I know, I can hear you all saying to me that it can't be that difficult to work out but to the true computer thicko who can just about log on and is just about able to send an email it is quite a big deal. Anyhows, now I am here I hope everyone is great and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR

love

Sue xxx:D

Hi Sue, I think you are the nearest person I have met on here, I am in Cornwall, so are you having your surgery at Taunton? I have been trying for nearly four years to get funding, no luck yet, but am hoping I won't get turned down again, (been refused twice). Just want to say hi and keep in touch, love xxx

happy new year sue x and everyone x

Hi everyone and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, still not sure whats happening with the site and not sure how to navigate it yet, but I'm sure I will learn!! Haven't visited for a couple of months because finding the correct place to post took effort (just how pathetic is that), I know, I know, I can hear you all saying to me that it can't be that difficult to work out but to the true computer thicko who can just about log on and is just about able to send an email it is quite a big deal. Anyhows, now I am here I hope everyone is great and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR

love

Sue xxx:D

Happy New Year to you Sue!

Hopefully this guide below will help and if you ever need help please ask as at some point we were all novices.

Love Mini xxx

http://www.wlsurgery.com/introduce-yourself-here/124253-making-your-way-around-wlsurgery-com.html
Click on WLSurgery.com at the top left of the page and it will always bring you to the front page with all the names of the forums for you to explore. :superwoman:

Forum Jump on the top left of the green tool bar on top of the page. Click on it and a box will drop down with all the names of the forum and you can click into anyone of them and you are there.:party0011:

Look up on the Green Tool Bar at the top of the page and you will see 'New Posts' Click on this and all the latest new posts as they happen are here:)

Green Tool Bar under the Quick Links, you get all sorts of goodies, like Today's posts, Mark Forums Read...Open Buddy List, where you can add people like your friends etc. User Control Panel section is the same as the User CP...short cuts.:character00201:

On the Green Tool Bar you will find User CP which is handy for getting into your profile to edit your signature, add an avatar or change your profile in some way.

User CP is also where you go to add your weight tracker into your signature.

Finding your own posts and threads: :confused::rolleyes:

By default your account is setup to automatically subscribe to threads. Click on User CP then scroll down to the subscribed threads and click on "View All Subscribed Threads"

If you are looking for your individual posts, you will need 50 posts to view your own profile then click on the "Statistics" tab, then click "Find all posts...."

Flash Chat room:blahblah: where you can talk one on one with another member can be found on the Green Tool Bar.

:DAlso we have a well stocked Arcade where we have a good selection of games for you to play and if your good enough you can become champion!
1st.gif

:sign0163: At the bottom of the front page we have a shout box where you can say hello!

:booboo::sign0007:Editing your posts:

Click the edit button and you will be able edit your posts and if you go advanced on the first post of your own thread you can change the title.

You can use word spell to check your spelling it is on the right top corner of the post box ABC click on this and you can download it for your own personal use. However this option is only available on Internet Explorer.

:gen147:Any problems please contact forum moderators
Or you can use the reported post button.

Forum leaders are all on different stages of their own personal weight loss journey and they will be glad to help you out where possible.

mixed-smiley-030.gif
If you need help on using this site please post inTechnical Forum Support on the bottom of the front page.

Back