• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all

kaycee00

Hello all just a quick update on how things are so here goes
losses 4 ST 4 pounds yay me :D
i can now eat most things but still not eating bread paster rice it just does not feel good in my pouch :eek: tbh i don't miss them ..
i ve been out to dinner loads of times and theres always something i can eat .. i do notice how much other people eat now which is funny because i would have eaten more than them before my op lol.
i hope you are all doing well and progressing on your journey, as this for me has been the best thing i have done and i feel fantastic xx
happy new year :)

brilliant weight loss x glad things are going so well for you, you must feel amazing x

hi ya rybens yep i feel realy well, how are u hunny ??? hope u are doing well

Excellent loss there. Isnt it funny looking at the amounts people eat now, at Christmas I had a side plate and it wasnt full but to me it looked like LOADS of food and then I looked at everyone elses plate and was like WOW (in my head, not out loud) I cant remember what it was like to eat that much food now, I know that I did but now it feels so alien to me, wierd isnt it lol
Steph xx

Excellent weight loss keep up the good work!! I know what you mean about the quantity of food other peeps eat!:eek: I watched fat familys the other night and I was nearly sick just watching them! I had to put a pillow upto to my face cause I could feel myself gipping lol. Then to top it off my hubby said "does that not remind you of anyone last year" OMG I was horrified did I realy eat that amount??????? Gail x

Excellent weight loss well done xxx

Hi good to see you.

Your weight loss is absolutely fantastic. Well done x

Hi Kaycee, glad everything is going so well for you and the congratulations with the weightloss, fantastico! :D

Cuppa xx

Hello all just a quick update on how things are so here goes
losses 4 ST 4 pounds yay me :D
i can now eat most things but still not eating bread paster rice it just does not feel good in my pouch

Hello stranger! I thought my ward buddy had forgotten us all... :D

Well done with the weightloss, isn't it great to be thinner, lighter and healthier?

I too am very careful with the same things, bread (just 1 slice) has to be toasted and I can take some pasta when it is in soups but wouldn't dream of eating a plate of it; nor rice.

Good luck with continued success, and don't leave it so long next time. ;)

John xx

Great stats, maybe next time you post you could put some before and after pics on? Be nice to see the difference xx

awww john Ive just been sooo buzzy with my new life lol.
thank you all i have not forgotten all of the support you all gave me and how much this site helped me pre op and post op it has been fantastic xx

Back