• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all

dsarah1977

Hi all sorry not been on here 4 ages i thought i would update my progress anyway lost just over 7 stoe now which happy with and gone down 4 dress sizes which im really chuffed with weight has stalled last 2 weeks but sure t will start moving again soon.Hope everyone is well take care

sarah xx

Hiya Sarah
Congrats on your weight loss hun! Your doing really well! And DONT WORRY about stalling hun - its normal for your body due to the trauma of drastic weight loss.
Well done lovely x

Well done Sarah! Stalls are the pits, but just think of it as catch up time for the body and mind xx

Excellent news Sarah im soo pleased for you x

Great to hear from you again Sarah - well done on your weight loss, you must be thrilled not to be lugging 98lbs of excess on your body!

well done

your doing brill ,you must feel amazing . dont worry about yr stall happens to lots of people from what ive read ,youll get a whoosh of weight loss soon .xx

hey how you doing ? , seems an age since you last had an update , hope alls well with youxxx

Back