• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi All

Matt76

Hi everyone my name is Matthew and i have just joined your site. Hmm what to say now, ok i am currently waiting to go under the knife at thornbury Hospital in sheffield where they will be giving me a gastric bypass, i am currently on 3 pints of semi skinned milk and 2x 200gram yogurt pots per day with fluid intake of water and diet drinks which do not have any sugar in them, this i have to be honest is driving me mad as i have another week to go b4 they operate on me, thou i have been having the odd hot water and oxo cube to keep me going.

When i was weighed at the hospital i hit the 27 stone mark and yes all that weight is my own fault, thou i have been having numerous issues with walking owing to slipping in boots chemist and a few other accidents over the years, did i mention my middle name is "lucky".

Anyway i thought i would drop in and say hello and have a read of your posts which to be honest will prob keep me quiet now for many hours.

best regards Matthew

ohh any questions you want to ask me please feel free to do so.

Hi Matthew :D

I've just had surgery at Thornbury! I've lost nearly 4 stone in 6 weeks!! I was about 31 stone, now I'm 27'ish

Good luck and welcome to minimins

Hi and :welcome: to minis
Good luck with your pre-op diet and with your forthcoming surgery.Any questions just ask away.

hi and:welcome2:.

Hi and welcome to minis....
Good luck with the last week of your pre-op diet and your opp. x

Hi everyone my name is Matthew and i have just joined your site. Hmm what to say now, ok i am currently waiting to go under the knife at thornbury Hospital in sheffield where they will be giving me a gastric bypass, i am currently on 3 pints of semi skinned milk and 2x 200gram yogurt pots per day with fluid intake of water and diet drinks which do not have any sugar in them, this i have to be honest is driving me mad as i have another week to go b4 they operate on me, thou i have been having the odd hot water and oxo cube to keep me going.

When i was weighed at the hospital i hit the 27 stone mark and yes all that weight is my own fault, thou i have been having numerous issues with walking owing to slipping in boots chemist and a few other accidents over the years, did i mention my middle name is "lucky".

Anyway i thought i would drop in and say hello and have a read of your posts which to be honest will prob keep me quiet now for many hours.

best regards Matthew

ohh any questions you want to ask me please feel free to do so.

Welcome to Minimins Matt and to the wls section of the site :D:D:D

Hi and welcome to Minis Matt:D

Hi matt welcome to minis , you have found a great place here at minis everyone is lovely and you will get loads of information about all stages of your bypass, and what a great place you are at too one week till the start of your new life ! take care and hope the rest of your pe op diet goes well x

Hi Matt, I'm at Thornbury on 19th August for a bypass. When is your op? I might see you there!

xxx

Welcome Matt!you are in the right place for help and advice,nice bunch of peeps and we dont bite...well not much!!

Welcome!! When is your op?? Everyone is soooooooooooooooo lovely and helpful here!!! Good luck!!!

hi matey, and :welcome: , glad to see more blokes on here now, too many of the fairer sex on here, slowly but surely evening up the numbers....good luck with the rest of your pre-op diet, and of course, your surgery

Hi and welcome to minis. Good luck with the rest of your pre-op and with your op. Looking forward to reading about your journey.

Hi Matt and welcome to the forum.

I hope your pre-op diet works out OK. How long have you been working through the system?

Hi and welcome to mini's...all the support you need you will get here with all the lovely people here.

Good luck with your operation too.

(((hugs)))

Back