• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all

NorthShore

My name is Jim. I live along the north shore of Lake Superior and am having gastric bypass next Thursday. I think, like everyone, I'm terrified of all of the things that could go wrong but decided a few months back that the benefits far outweighed the risk. I am fortunate to have a partner who is very supportive. One of the difficult things I've encountered is the lack of any support groups or systems up here. I'm VERY happy I found you guys!

Hello Jim and welcome along.

Glad you've found us and hope we can help you along.

hi jim, and welcome, youll get lots of support from us here, good luck with the surgery, hugs xxx

it can be really interesting cant it jim, i often come on and just read but not post, it can be very theraputic cant it, and educational too.

Hi Jim,

Here if you need me... I'm just over a month out of a gastic bypass and doing well... if you need me, I'm at your side anytime... distance is no object... keep in touch precious.

Love Bev xxx

welcome jim, and i am rather new myself, i can safely say,the support you find on this website is very informative and helpful, you have found a good site...good luck on your journey xx

Back