• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie to this site

Dawnn

Hi all my name is Dawnn I am from the North East. My journey so far is I have got the funding for WLS and I've been to a seminar, where I found out about a support group that runs every month. I went along to the support group last Thursday and I found out about this website by one of the support group members (Lesley). That's me! :D

Hello and Welcome xx

All the very best to you on your wls journey and sending a warm hug and warm :welcome: xxx

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
Hi there Dawnn,
a very warm welcome,
I am just slightly ahead of you, my seminar was in October...you will find lots of help & support here...anything you need to know just ask.... these are a great set of people ..help and advice is always at hand... lol

Hi Dawnn, welcome to the site, glad you found us xx

Stopping by to say Hi. Just signed up. I live in Homestead,FL. I have no support groups near me so this is great. I am RNY post op since 9/1/10. Lost 93lbs so far. No complications. Thank God. Hope to hear from some of u soon.

Hi Dawn, welcome to WLS and good luck on on your journey you will get plenty of good advice on here. All the best .Jason

Welcome xxx

Back