• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all

vikkib

Hi there everyone
just managed to get meself validated but have been reading for a while .
i love this forum its so inspirational
i also love that you can talk about the big stuff and the small stuff too .
i love reading about how everyone is getting on and how their ops and weightloss is going

I have just been referred to dr khan at walsall manor -from what my docs receptionist tells me ..the referal was sent on 14 march 2012 so i guess this is the start of my journey !!!:)

Hi Vikki nice to talk to you welcome to becoming part of this brilliant site, theres always someone or something going on interesting, there are a lot of discussions going on as you will have seen we seem to support each other both post op and pre op everyone is important whatever the question, there is always someone who can give an answer of sorts to help you on your way. Good luck your journey is underway never give up hope its sometimes a long rocky road but well worth it in the end. xx

Ur right the level of support offered on the site is just amazing ! I know this is the start of something potentially amazing but as im sure you understand that i have concerns about certain things x

Always here for a chat about anything hun,as you can see Im a night owl!If I can help,ask away and I will try to give you an answer.Maz x

Vicki there is nothing wrong with asking questions we tell our kids at school the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Its natural for us to want to know things, the best thing about people on here is the honesty about how people feel and how they struggle as well as the successes its geat also people are at all different stages there is always someone to advise pr just to be a listening ear if we need a rant or a complete meltdown we are only human but even the strongest need help at some point. Keep posting enquiries its wonderful when you feel like you can be of help to someone. xx

Hello and Welcome , Vikki xx

:welcome:

What a welcome !!! Thank you all you are so kind xxx. I suppose my first and most basic concern is if i will get the operation .. All the stories and information differ on here so very much !! Ideally id like all the tests monday pre op tuesday and op wednesday ... If only !! Xx

Some ones just raised something that id been wondering about... Once refered are you contacted directly from the hospital or through your doctor ? X

I think its the hospital you will hear from now but when is the 6million dollar question Vikki. Depends how busy your hospital is in doing this type of surgery. Not too long i hope xx

Oh i do hope not ... Im looking at the post ive had every day n every day im disappointed that theres nothing there ... Its driving me nuts! I suppose i just want to feel like everything is in motion if you know what i mean ? X

you will hear from the Manor. I know I did.You would be more than welcome to come to the Walsall massive social meeting which are held once a month. you can start coming at anytime on your journey. will send you the link via email

helekisapa said:
you will hear from the Manor. I know I did.You would be more than welcome to come to the Walsall massive social meeting which are held once a month. you can start coming at anytime on your journey. will send you the link via email

I still cant seem to find you on facebook hun xx

Back