• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all

kevinireland

Hi everyone Ive just joined the site and thought id just introduce myself . I'm 39 and married and have tried every diet under the sun but as usual great at the start and then back to the same weight and some !! Ive got the money together for a gastric band and I'm having my consultation on the 15th of November .

Hi Kevin,
Good to see you on here and wishing you every good wish on your weightloss journey. Kindest regards, Bev xxx

Hi Kev and :welcome: to WLS, sounds like you have been on the same weighloss see-saw we all have been on....Good Luck with your consultation hope it goes well :D XX

Guys thanks for all your replies really glad i found this place will let you all know how my consultation goes and again thanks.

Good luck with the consultation & welcome to the madhouse!! x

Good luck Kevin, make the most of the time between now and your appointment to be sure that the band is definitely the way to go for you! Ask all the questions you might need however 'daft' you might think they are. I'm wishing you all the luck in the world and looking forward to following your journey.

Hey guys thanks for all the replies . Looking at how well all you guys have done gives me the drive to really go for it . Ive been reading a lot of posts on here and the anxiety which i was experiencing has eased . Was really freaking out about the surgery part Ive never hand a general anesthetic and was really worrying .

Guys have decided to have the band after consultation with Wendy at the WLS and my own GP .Going to Belgium to have my op on the 13th of Feb cant wait to start my weight loss journey .

Hi Kevin - welcome to the forum - you will find fantastic support and advice here - i know i have. Good luck with ur op - not long to go.

Just have to ask cos of ur username - r u in ireland?

cool.. i am in Co Antrim & thanx.

U will do great!

Hi
Welcome to 'The friendly forum'
It's a really good place for information, hints and tips as well as a shoulder to cry on when needed. Get your post count up to 50+ and you will be able to see photos and read diaries.

Back