• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi back again

twinkleysam

Hi i joined this site hoping to get a bypass in may due to problems (life) i postponed this. Im back again now been to me gp asked for referal she said yes had my bloods and ecg just awaiting chest xray.:D got to admit as much as i want this surgery i am so scarred. i will be under north staffs pct any info will be appreciated. ta ta 4 now sam

Hiya and welcome back! I am not under your PCT but just wanted to wish you well on your journey. It is scarry to think about major surgery but I say with all honesty that it is the best choice I could have made to increase my health, my happiness and my life expectancy!

Nic:D

Hiya Sam - Welcome back!!
I definitely agree with Nic in that this has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. It has got to have been the most life changing thing I have ever done (and maybe the most scary!) but I do not regret it even with all the complications - I now just realise the importance of protein in our diet!
Good luck on your weight loss journey x
Xxx em xxX

I am due to have my op on the 15th Dec, and i am sooo scared too, but then I tell myself how scary would it be if i were to cancel the op and then have a heart attack or some other weight related problem, so I think i will just grit my teeth, clench my "cheeks" and get on with it ...eeeeekkk xxx

Hi and welcome to minis...

It's a big choice to make, i started the journey about 4 yrs ago and because of life it stopped for me. But i'm now ready to start on the road to a new life now, just like you! Do you know which hospital you will be referred to by your doctor?

You've found the right place to come for any advice, minis is definitely the place to go to for support....

Good luck with the tests xx

Back