• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi can any 1 help

lg1982

Hi i am new on here . i went to my doctor at the being of the year about weight loss surgery i am 28 i have always been big but over the years it has got worse when she referred me in feb i weighed 16st 3 lb (she referred me to the homerton in hackney London ). over the years i have tried every diet possible but nothing works when i went to the hospital they basically told me to try again for another 6month's witch i have done .
i went back to my doctor on Monday about it she said she will send me back to the hospital . i have spoke to the hospital witch has said it would be better if my doctor applies for the funding . now my doctor secretary who dose all that sort for stuff is crap can any1 help is there any think i can do to help my Cass .
i don't have know medical condition's . the only thing is i am so depressed a suicidal .
my relationship for 15 year's has broken up (we have 2 children) due to me becoming very withdrawn . and my mum and dad have taken over looking after my kid's most of the time cause i wont go out side my house .
any advise would be great
thank u

Hiya I'm so sorry u havin such a hard time :( have u tried contacting ur Pct urself 4 sum advise they shud b able 2 tel u the best way 2 get funding :) gud luck xxx

tried ring them for the last 2 day's now and just keep getting answer phone . I have left a message but know has called me back

HI and :welcome: to WLS, sorry to hear you are having a tough time. Im from a different area so cant really help re the PCT, my advice would be to just keep ringing and ringing till you get through. They would deffinately be the best people to speak to for some advice. Good Luck XX

I know it's very frustrating but keep trying or hav u tried emailing them xx

Hello and a warm welcome to you.. I would certainly start to contact your PCT and keep a diary of your approaches... overcoming all of the difficulties that go with having a weigh problem is something we have all gone through... so I hope you feel able to hang onto us and I wish you the very best of luck... sending a love and hugs to help you on your journey... xxx

:welcome2:

Definately contact the PCT and see if you can get some guidance from Bospa as well as they will have representatives and support groups near to you and I expect will have lots of good info that will apply to your situation.
Also I would write to your doctor or go for another appointment to explain you feel the admin staff at the practice are not chasing things up for you and explain how much this has impacted your life , specially in terms of the effect on family life and your depression.
Hopefully it will persuade him/her to ensure your application is forwarded urgently xxx

Hey and welcome to the site. Keep your chin up, I know things are very difficulty right now, but things will get better. Hope you find some of the diaries and weight loss successes very inspirational. Good luck :)

Back