• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can anyone help plz??

treaclenic

treaclenic said:
Have got a letter today off my doctor after he referred me for bariatric surgery it's says
On behalf of NHS Bradford and Airedale, I am pleased to confirm that your recent request for bariatric surgery for your patient has been approved. This can be undertaken at a range of providers at your patients choice:
BRI
Leeds teaching hospital
Calderdale and Huddersfield hos
Spire Leeds hospital
Mid Yorkshire hospital
Please refer your patient to the general surgery team
This is the letter what I was wanting help is have I Defo got a go ahead or is it still a maybe?and what hospital do you all think would be the best hospital to go to I would be very grateful for your help thank you xx

cu16

treaclenic said:
Have got a letter today off my doctor after he referred me for bariatric surgery it's says
On behalf of NHS Bradford and Airedale, I am pleased to confirm that your recent request for bariatric surgery for your patient has been approved. This can be undertaken at a range of providers at your patients choice:
BRI
Leeds teaching hospital
Calderdale and Huddersfield hos
Spire Leeds hospital
Mid Yorkshire hospital
Please refer your patient to the general surgery team
This is the letter what I was wanting help is have I Defo got a go ahead or is it still a maybe?and what hospital do you all think would be the best hospital to go to I would be very grateful for your help thank you xx
Im sorry I cant which hospital is best as I dont know the area, but it definately sounds like you have been approved, I would suggest a visit to your GP to find out which hospital has the best reputation good luck x

Yvessa

You now have funding. But you will still need to meet surgeons criteria before he will do the op