• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everybody :0)

Maddieking

Hi everyone

It's lovely to be here and find this wonderful site.

I'm looking into bariatric surgery

Have found cosmetic bliss and have filled in a medical questionnaire so, just waiting to hear back now.

I think I've decided on gastric sleeve

Did have a band for 6 months but it slipped and was removed 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all and also sharing my journey with you

Does anybody know how long after sending the medical questionnaire in, do you hear back?

Trace xxx

Hi Trace, Welcome to the group.
There will be plenty of others coming along soon who have had their ops and can give you more details but I think it kind of depends on where you are in the country. I'm in south East London and I've been waiting a year now, others in Wales for instance have only waited a few months. So I think your going to get lot's of different answers. but you will get lots of useful advice!
Good luck anyway.

Hi Trace
Welcome, welcome, welcome to our forum.
This is a great place with lots of fantastic people who will provide invaluable advice that will help with your journey.
Good luck with your journey.

Jxx

Thankyou Brian and Julie

It's fantastic that sites such as these exist!

I've Been reading so many posts and there's great information and inspiration

Thank you for replying

Xx

Maddieking said:
Have just heard from cosmetic bliss, my op could be in 2 weeks!!!
Will know tomorrow :0)

Woohoo get prepared for the pre op diet! Good luck trace :) x
Oh and welcome lol

Welcome Trace, 2 weeks eh .... wow. Have you got your head around which surgery you are going for? Good luck with whichever you decide to go for :)

Trace, where in Essex are you? Im in Basildon x

Hi twinkle and caren

Yes, I'm going for the sleeve! Woop woop

Caren, I'm in Colchester xxx

Last edited:
Hi Trace and welcome to the forum. You couldn't have come to a better place for all the help, advice and support you could ever need. The people on here are absolutely fantastic :)

Two weeks? Wow you must be so excited. Good luck on your journey to the New You :D

Back