• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi everyone

bobo

hi my names Jo , i live in north yorks , im hoping to get surgery up at sunderland , my next appointment is in may which i need to loose 8lb for , if i get approved dos anyone have a rough idea how long before surgery ? Well done everyone on your weight losses xx

hi my names Jo , i live in north yorks , im hoping to get surgery up at sunderland , my next appointment is in may which i need to loose 8lb for , if i get approved dos anyone have a rough idea how long before surgery ? Well done everyone on your weight losses xx

Hi Jo im a Sunderland patient surgery is now 18 months from when you had your seminar at the education centre, our next support group is feb 18th in the education centre if you want to come along and join us.

Liz x

thanks liz

i think i saw you back in june at the seminar you have done so well !! i cant beleive it will be that long:( , i may come to the support group in the summer , iv not long passed my driving test and hate driving in the dark . Have you got any tips ? i was due to see the consultant on the 3rd feb but they moved it till may :( x

i think i saw you back in june at the seminar you have done so well !! i cant beleive it will be that long:( , i may come to the support group in the summer , iv not long passed my driving test and hate driving in the dark . Have you got any tips ? i was due to see the consultant on the 3rd feb but they moved it till may :( x

if you were seen back in june at the seminar it may only be 12 months but i cant guarantee that the wait has just gone up to 18 months so you will be well in to the system now so you may well be done and dusted by june, are you wanting a band or a bypass? i havent got any tips as such but just do as they ask of you and all should be straight forward, 8llbs is a realistic target set by them and should be easy enough to achieve x

im going for the band , iv never had an op before and the bypass seems a bit too scary for me x

thanks x

hi ya,

im going to go to the sunderland meeting if your not too sure of driving then maybe if you felt comfortable enough i would take you up there. it will be my first meeting to so we could brave it together. i wont be offended if you want to say no. the thought of surgery scares me but the thought of not having the operation scares me even more im desperate to lose the weight and feel healthier. i have to wait until august for my next app whcih seems like ages away but its not really that long i suppose and a 10lb weight loss target is is better than i expected. well take care and hope to hear from you soon.

oh what a kind offer princess it would be good to meet you both next thursday if possible xxx

Hi and welcome aboard xxx

thanks princess , thats really nice of you to offer , i wont be able to make this one but would like to go to the next one if you decide to go, ill try and message you my mob number so we can stay in touch , hope all gos well xx

Good luck with the waiting time Bobo xx

Hi Jo. I'm in London but it's taken about 10 months from my first meeting to op date I think....and I didn't have any complications/not on any meds etc. I hope that help.

thanks

Thanks everyone ! Nicola iv looked for you on fb but there is loads of Nicola Baileys lol , can you give me a clue what you photo is like , how did the meeting go ?xx

Thanks everyone ! Nicola iv looked for you on fb but there is loads of Nicola Baileys lol , can you give me a clue what you photo is like , how did the meeting go ?xx

hi ya sorry i have just seen this post. i enjoyed the meeting it really helped ease my mind speaking to people who have been through the op. i wont be attending the next meeting as i have to work but i will be at the next one if you would like to come up with me. i have the same profile pic on my facebook as on here so i will be easier to find. hope your doing okay.

Thanks Nicola , i will defo go to the next one i think its the end of april which is just before my next app , will be in touch , take care xx

Back