• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HI everyone

youngswife0323

I am happy to report I am now 24 days out and I'm feeling amazing working out everyday and I am down 37 pounds including my pre op diet ;) can't wait for my new life to start and even better news my husband is coming home for leave (he's in the army) in 11 days I have never been more excited :) its only 15 day leave but I am greatfull for anytime I get. How is everyone else doing?

Well done on the loss. You sound like you are doing real well, your hubby is going to be impressed with the way you are embracing your new life....

Enjoy your reunion albeit only 15 days xx

Hi you are doing great...keep up the good work x

have a great time with your man just think the next time you will see him you should lost more weight ,and maybe you can surprise him with some new underwear and with your weight lose xx roll on home leave take and enjoy the swhort time your with him .....

Welcome to the forum... :welcome: and wishing you all the very best in every way with your weightloss journey...

Sending a humungous hug and loads of love... Bev xxx

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::happy096:

Back