• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glosta Girl here! 2012

Sar2567 said:
Where are you having it done?

Well i go in on 6 8 2012 for liquid interaction but mom's birthday is 7 7 1952 she wants me to have it done after i would like it done before how fast is recovery

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Jennifer Williams said:
Where did you have it done? How was the recovery? How soon will i be down?

I had it done by the hospital group. Should have been in Telford but was at the spire in little Aston, Birmingham in the end due to the anaesthetist being ill. I thought I would be in pain, but, I was much worse than I ever thought, be prepared. I was supposed to have gone back to work today, but not a chance in hell! Going back next week now, so 2 weeks off. Pain free now, except it hurts to laugh.

Liquids is fine, if you like soup, milk etc otherwise you may suffer. I have not weighed since Friday when I had lost 16lbs in one week, which was amazing! 3 stone more to go and I will be happy.

Sar2567 said:
I had it done by the hospital group. Should have been in Telford but was at the spire in little Aston, Birmingham in the end due to the anaesthetist being ill. I thought I would be in pain, but, I was much worse than I ever thought, be prepared. I was supposed to have gone back to work today, but not a chance in hell! Going back next week now, so 2 weeks off. Pain free now, except it hurts to laugh.

Liquids is fine, if you like soup, milk etc otherwise you may suffer. I have not weighed since Friday when I had lost 16lbs in one week, which was amazing! 3 stone more to go and I will be happy.

I know i will be in pain. i hate soup, milk love water i know i am going to suffer i like food lol i have 3 kids who i do everything for them. My house is going to look like a bomb hit lol i will have so much to do when i am able to get up. Do you think i will be able to clean up after the bomb or will i need more then two weeks? Do you think i need to call in back up? Or plan for help?
I need advice on how to keep my house afloat when i am down.

We have 7 children! I can totally appreciate where you are coming from. I would call in back up. You are not going to be able to do much for a while. Are the kids old enough to help? I still find bending painful and he longer you are on liquids the tireder you seem to get.
Best thing is to take it easy for the first couple of weeks an allow your body to heal.

Sar2567 said:
We have 7 children! I can totally appreciate where you are coming from. I would call in back up. You are not going to be able to do much for a while. Are the kids old enough to help? I still find bending painful and he longer you are on liquids the tireder you seem to get.
Best thing is to take it easy for the first couple of weeks an allow your body to heal.

Omg thank you so much for the info. I will
They called me today my surgery date is july 26 very good timing the kids are out of school and i do not have to be a taxi. I will call in back up from mom and friends

Definitely do call in back up. Also have emergency foods in the fridge for the kids, eg pizza and stuff. Nothing more frustrating than cooking for the kids when you feel like trash and you can only have soup. My boyfriend was stellar when i got back. I was a grumpy cow. lol.

Hahaha want a good lol i just worked out and my 13 year old challenged me i could not do split. I did it to the floor and proves her i was and will always be the bomb

Back