• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glosta Girl here! 2012

Jennifer Williams

Hello I am Jennifer. A single mom of 3 great kids age15 girl and age13 girl and age 11 Boy. I was married for 9 years. Starting a new life, I am hopping to get Gastric bypass in june waiting on INS Co. Excited i have been fat all my life. i work out everyday and still not skinny. So here goes i am taking a leap. Gastric here i come.

Help me out. How do i add a picture when i can not get in my profile? The free RNY Talk told me to come here i bought the app and now it will not work for me? Am i doing something wrong?

Jennifer,

I think it is 50 posts you have to have before you can add profile pictures, Avatar pics (which post at the side of threads you are posting), and a decent amount of signature space.

There are lots of different sections you can take part in to build up your number of posts, including the Word Association games in Chit Chat, or any of the general bypass threads.

Good luck.

I am going to see the doctor on May 11. I want to loose more weight before i go to. Any ideas I am walking in the am and in the evening. My knee hurts and is limiting me. But i am pushing on.

Good luck on your WL journey xxx

Hey jennifer,welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Thank you so much. I never thought i would feel so welcomed in my life. I finally feel like i fit in. Dang I am finally in the in crowed LOL and it feels great. WooHoo.

its a great place honey, no question is too stupid, whatever you need to know, just ask. Theres usually someone who's had it or having it :) xxx

OMG feel like crying i am doing what the dr said and started eating small meals exercising more and i gained 2 pounds 4 oz what gives?

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Ok so i went to the nutritionist lost 3 more pounds met my Dr he wants me to louse 15 more pounds i am 253 now he said about 6 weeks he will schedule my surgery is it possible to louse 15 pounds in 6 weeks i am trying so hard it took 6 weeks to louse 3 pounds. HELP

Hi Jennifer. I am in Gloucester too 1 week out from a bypass and so far lost 16 lbs.

Sar2567 said:
Hi Jennifer. I am in Gloucester too 1 week out from a bypass and so far lost 16 lbs.

Awesome i am having it done in 8 weeks it was going to be 4 weeks but mom wants me to do it after her 60th birthday so i will wait.

Where are you having it done?

Back