• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jamie 1984

jamie1984

Hi all thought I would introduce myself and share my pics of my constant battle with weight. Im 29 and have always struggled with my weight. Im actually very active, box and go gym :character00116: 4 nights a week. Despite all my efforts to train hard I just cant control my eating habits, ill diet a day and eat crap for 2. This has been a battle for years making me extremely miserable at times. I weighed the most I ever have in 2010 when I was approx. 25st, I did a milkshake diet for about 6 months and was down to 16.7 and was relatively happy with my physique, apart from a huge apron of fat around my belly. I decided I would pay and get a tummy tuck done so I would be finally happy the way I looked. I was wrong. After the TT I was having personal issues and went back to comfort eating and put on 3 stone again :cry:. Since this I have struggled to diet and lose any weight and am now 19.7 stone and unhappy again. I have been seeing a psychologist to help me find the root cause of my problems and all is going well. I have decided to take control and am getting a gastric wrap in 8 days, I want to re educate myself and reprogram my brain to eat the right things at the right time, I want to lose the weight that's been dragging me down and making me feel down in the dumps, will keep you all posted how I go. p.s don't laugh at the pics

Attachments

• photo dvv.JPG
    photo dvv.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 126
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 125
  • image-1934297211.jpg
    image-1934297211.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Good luck hon - very brave photos.

me now

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 106
  • image-477171296.jpg
    image-477171296.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hi and welcome :)

Hello, good luck see you on the loosers bench. x

Hi Jamie, good luck with the wrap. I will follow your journey with interest, as it's a procedure I've not heard much about. I know it involves folding in the stomach, and I wonder how it differs in results from the sleeve.

You will be a 'slim Jim' in no time, I'm sure :D

no-one will laugh at your pics - but I relate to that feeling in posting them as I felt that way before I posted mine!

It sounds as if you're on the right track, and getting help along the way!

Welcome Jamie, good luck with your surgery and beyond :)

Thanks everyone, the 1st pic was me at 25stone and I'm currently 19.7 so on my way just can't wait to see how I will look using my new tool in 8days :) xx

We are all one big WLS family..whatever op we choose,it the best place for support and advice.
Good luck on your op x

Wow! You are doing amazing!! Well done!! I have had a wrap and am in the process of getting plastics done. I have breasts and arms on Thursday, then TT and thighs next month. Where are you having the wrap done?

Wow! You are doing amazing!! Well done!! I have had a wrap and am in the process of getting plastics done. I have breasts and arms on Thursday, then TT and thighs next month. Where are you having the wrap done?

Hey Snow White I'm getting in done I Brno same as you did I believe woohoo. Thanks yes I have come along way since the start, this is just to hell me not go back to where I was and lose the last 4 stone. Great to hear from u an u look amazingggg :) xx

Wellcome Jamie,,,,,just want to wish you luck on your journey,,,you will get there,,,i had doubts this time last year,,,,im loveing my new life with my band.....x. Ruby

Back