• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone

Anna1980

Hi all just wanted to introduce myself, I'm due to be banded 5th October so just started my pre op, want to wish everyone else the best of luck x

Thankyou, it's come round quick since my consultation just hope I can get through this pre op diet I just keep thinking of the importance of it I'm sure that will keep me focused

Best of luck with your banding - I had mine almost 5 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did!

I lost around 12 stone. Have put 1 stone back on because I got sloppy and content - that's coming off again now.

Recently had a fill - back to 5ml now I believe.

How are you getting in Anna? I finished packing my bag last night, just 3 more to pack as husband and kids are staying on a holiday park a few miles away as we live 3 hours away from the hosp xx

Oh gosh yours is like a little family holiday too then lol, I'm doing ok thanks hun anxiety has kicked in will just be glad when it's over with I'm a bit sick of the shakes now too.
I haven't packed yet I'm not taking much though as I should be home the same day but o guess I'll need to pack over night stuff just incase xx
How are you feeling?

Back