• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone

Good luck for Monday incase I forget X

I know can't believe it's been a week since yours you only have a week of liquids left bet you can't wait for mushy food can you? X

I am craving potato with tuna and mayo and quorn cottage pie. And even vegetable soups with bits. I have them in the fridge already.

I know, I can't believe this time last week I had only just got home really. The week has gone quickly. I have an appointment with the dietician on Wednesday so hopefully she will say everything is ok to move onto soft foods. Will be nice to eat some normal food next weekend.

Anything that goes through a straw is fine :) I craved such spicy food, after the soup and yoghurt stages, even now I still go for spicy mexican or indian foods, its so odd :) Just stick to the guidelines, its a massive learning curve x Any probs, just holla, this site is such a help :) someone will advise you I'm sure Follow the rules & this time next year you will be helping the newbies as well, its an awesome feeling :)

Thank you so much x

It definitely is a learning curve. I trying to stick to the rules. I just really need some different foods. I'll stick with the liquids until I am told otherwise. I may have to start adding some flavour like you suggested x

You have done do well I would love to be in your shoes in a years time x

I am still feeling a little spaced out I am wondering if all the anaesthetic has worn off or maybe it's just because my calorie intake is still not where it should be. I am managing to have 500-800 a day so it's not too bad for this stage x

Back