• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HI from ST Helens can anyone help please

Number for SPIRES. 01625 505490. The girl called Amy.

got my letter on saturday, then got a phone call monday and had my appointment today i was offered a choice of murrayfield or Regent and i chose regent as thats where you went Fizz :p !! OMG how fast, he said there is a 3 -4 month waiting list but everything seems ok .. SO HAPPY. I'm from Newton-le-Willows Fizz.. I told him i was due to go on holiday in june (my first ever holiday) and asked would it be a problem if i didn't have it until after, only because i dont want to have complications and have to cancel or for something to happen while we are away. He said thats fine just explain it when we ring to book you in and tell them you have discussed it with me. I feel so great he explained everything which i knew anyway but it was nice to hear it from him and he answered all my questions. I feel soooooooo relieved !!

Last edited:
Told you it was dead quick! Who's your surgeon? So happy for you. I really can't tell you how good it feels after! I live in Parr but lived on Crow lane for 16 years with mum and Dad. Can you private message me your mobile or inbox me on Facebook, I am Sarah Lee and my profile is me add a little girl at school. X

Back