• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from West Malling

han1979

Hi I am Hannah, Puffin rub other half, and i think its about time i got my bum into gear and got on the forum. I have just received my induction letter from Whittington where i will be having my surgery, but if Ade has anything to do with it i wont be doing that as i went with him so hopefully saves a little time:D As Ade has already said this is a family affair, him me my mum and his mum all in it together but at different hospitals, the oldies at Homerton and us as you already know at Whittington. Alittle about me, i am 30 years old, been huge all my life but you get the usual you have a pretty face dear! and i have always been in relationships where i was the main bread winner so me going for the surgery then was definately a NO NO as we would have been homeless as rent would not have been paid, but my life is extremely different now i just look after my dogs whilst Ade go out and earn the money!!:D I foster dogs so you will probably get fed up with me mentioning them, but they have brought Ade and myself a new lease of life. Well thats all look forward to speaking to you guys over the coming months xx

Hello and welcome :)

Dogs are a great animal to get people out on their feet and walking :)

Hi and a very warm welcome to you. ~Wishing you all the best on your journey, hope to hear more from you soon.
ps I am a doggie lover too, have two springers lol xxxx

Hi Han, good luck on your journey, i hope it's speedy and stress free for you (all.) I'm also under the Whit, had most tests done, just waiting on the sleep study equipment to become available for overnight test, i'll keep chasing them up lol..regards Jan

Hi, welcome to the site, everyone on here is very friendly and as you read through the forums most questions are answered very quickly, I have even met up with the Sunderland group which is a fantastic support group, hopefully you will have the same in your area. but once again as you will problably know if Ade is on here. x PS My hubby is on here too, he is 'chef clay', and we have a dog too :)

Well hi im also a dog lover especially greyhounds and take my hat off to people that foster dogs. I'm very familiar with west malling two of my friends live in Kings Hill xxx

Hello and welcome....

Feel free to chat about the dogs, wls, sex anything... We really do like to listen to everything about everyone's life :)

Good luck on your journey, makes all the difference when you have the support of a good man :) xx

She won't hesitate to talk about the dogs, don't you worry about that. I wasn't going to reply to Han's post but she's apparently sad because I didn't.

Regards, Ade.

Hello there and welcome, and best wishes for your weight loss journey

Hannah,
i dont mean to be rude but could i ask you , ao i domt make a mistake are you puffinrubs x -wife or new partner ?
welcome to the site and good luck x

ok thanks sorry i was getting confused there

Back