• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I am New Here

FatGirlsDoDiet

Hi All. I am new to this site- just found it by chance...I am signed up to Whittington Hosp. and hoping to have Gastric Bypass. I had most of the tests by now and seeing the consultant again in August- for the verdict, I suppose.
What can I say, I have been struggling with weight all my life and have now reached massive 112 kg (top weight I ever Had). I know it might sound like nothing, but this has caused all sorts of health issues and worsen my depression. I hope that op will put me on the straight road to the healthy and happy life. Thanks for reading and hope to speak soon!

I'm not in your area but I'm sure someone will be along soon who is.

Well come and congrats on starting your journey. This is a lovely site with lots of help, advice & support x

Hi and :welcome2: you will love it here we are like a little family lol..........support and advice is here when you need it X

Hi and welcome to the site, its a great place with lots of support and information. Roch was done at the Whittington and a few others too.

Hello & welcome to this great site, good luck with your journey :)

Hi Hun,
welcome. This is a great place to get info and meet friendly people.
Have a good look around and enjoy.

Cheers

Hi there,

Not from your area but just wanted to say welcome! I've had my funding agreed and I'm waiting for a couple of appointments with my surgeon in July & then hopefully I'll have a date! It's the waiting that's the killer! Hope all goes well xx

hy n welcome, good luck on your jurney i hope you dont have to wate long for your op .........................kath x

Back