• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi guys I'm a new girl to this page☺☺

jenzjenz

Hello everyone my name is jen I'm comin up to the end of my 12 mth programme with the Luton & Dunstable Hospital and wanted to know what next step is /how long it takes b4 I can have op. Really excited/nervous and love hearing your stories. A and hope you can support me on my journey

welcome to the forum, sorry cant help with the question you asked as its seems to be different everywhere. just wanted to say Hi.

Last edited:
Hello newbie, good to have you here, like loving the loop says it area seems to operate different so I too cant help with your question but im sure someone from your part of the world could help
in the meantime good luck in all you wish for

Hello Jen just want to welcome to the forum and say well done with completing the program. After I was accept for surgery I waited 4 months for a date and surgery was exactly 6 months later. But like you have heard the time frame changes a lot from region to region.
But good luck and I hope someone from your region will come and say something.

Hello and welcome!

I'm from Bedfrodshire too - but I went private so I can't answer your question I'm afraid. Nice to see someone local though :D

Back