• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya I'm new here

Samk

Just thought I'd say hello.
I am Sam,I am having a gastric sleeve on February 11th at Salford royal.I got my phone call today to give me my date for surgery.
I first applied for funding around 3 years ago but was refused numerous times.
I finally got funding after my neurologist stepped in and told the PCT I needed help.

I'm excited,nervous,looking forward to the future but also scared about what the future might bring.I know it's not going to be a walk in the park.

Sam xx

Hi Sam and welcome :) good news that you've got your funding and indeed your date - certainly wont be long now!

I hope you'll find this place a great help through these days, I know it was for me before I had my band last august and since :)

Hello nice to meet you Sam not long to weight now then lucky you im still waiting for a surgery date to land on my mate but notgoing to be until around April. Good Luck and keep us posted. You will find lots and lots of useful info on this site. xx

Hi and Welcome Sam. Yayyy not long now :) Good luck with your op and hope you have a speedy recovery

Hi Sam and welcome, its exciting isn't it. I fly to Prague on feb 3rd for my gastric wrap surgery. I am so excited so I do know exactly how you are feeling now with less than 2 weeks to go. Good luck and I look forward to hearing about your progress x

hi Sam good luck with pre op diet:) take care and there's always someone on here to speak to and help if any questions x

Hi Sam! Welcome to the site and congrats on your surgery date! I'm getting a sleeve on Feb. 13 so we'll be going through the same things. Good luck and speedy recovery to the both of us! :)

Back