• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi guys

rickysmrs

Sorry I've not been on joined then disappeared how rude of me but I know you will all forgive me when you know the hassles I've just been through.

1st my father in law (god bless him) passed away after he lost his fight with cancer.
Then 2 days later my mother had major surgery to remove her gall bladder initally that all went well until 1 week later she collapsed with blood poisioning due to complications with the operation. She is as I write still in hospital after having yet another operation to correct there mistake from the 1st one. Fingers crossed she is on the mend.

Now I have a friends son critical in hospital waiting to go to reat Ormond Street, as they are not sure what is making him so poorly...................just cant help thinking my weight loss surgery journey is trivial at the moment.

Have'nt heard back from primary care trust as of yet so hoping no news is good news.

Hope you are all keeping well and losing if you want to lose more or getting your wishes u wish. xxx

Glad that you returned, Although no words can bring back the loss of loved ones nor ease your worries , I hope that you will stay with us and share your feelings and experiences here. The people here are so warm and caring and I must just say, your weight loss is not trivial in spite of everything else. You are entitled to have your dream come true just as much as anyone else.
I just wanted to send you my love and hope that you are able to stay strong through your difficult times.
Lots of love x

Hi rickysmrs i am sorry for ur loss. Pls dont worry bout joining then not posting this must be a really hard time for you so much for you to deal with at once, and i hope your mum is soon on the mend.
Your weight loss journey is not trivial hun but of course when we have so many things in our lives that are worrying our situations seem to be on the back burner.
What pct are u under and how long has it been since your application has gone it.
Looking forward to reading bout ur journey take care and chat soon xxx

Sorry to hear you are having such a horrible time . x

Sorry I've not been on joined then disappeared how rude of me but I know you will all forgive me when you know the hassles I've just been through.

1st my father in law (god bless him) passed away after he lost his fight with cancer.
Then 2 days later my mother had major surgery to remove her gall bladder initally that all went well until 1 week later she collapsed with blood poisioning due to complications with the operation. She is as I write still in hospital after having yet another operation to correct there mistake from the 1st one. Fingers crossed she is on the mend.

Now I have a friends son critical in hospital waiting to go to reat Ormond Street, as they are not sure what is making him so poorly...................just cant help thinking my weight loss surgery journey is trivial at the moment.

Have'nt heard back from primary care trust as of yet so hoping no news is good news.

Hope you are all keeping well and losing if you want to lose more or getting your wishes u wish. xxx

Hi Ricky's Mrs

You have been through the mill!...Best wishes for your Mum and your friends little son...I sincerely hope they are on the road to recovery...Condolences on the loss of your Father in law.

Welcome back to Mini's where you'll be well looked after and get lots of support.

(((hugs)))

Thank you all for your warm wishes xx

Back