• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi All im new and just wanted to knw a few things plz

i will do hun ta.x

Hi Pinkylin!Im in liverpool too,which hospital are you under?I have been told they do some wls at The Loudes hospital in Blundellsands too,NHS at a private hospital.Or one of the Spire hospitals.Thats 3 of us Liverbirds now,you me and Mandy.Im under Dr Wilding/dr Aditya at Walton weightloss management.First saw them August last year,saw them every 3 months and next appointment is 25th this month.

Hi,

I'm in Wirral, so it's a different PCT, and it took me 20-22 months from seeing GP to getting surgery. Each PCT varies hugely though, so that won't mean anything for you.

just wanted to say hi and welcome to minis. Your in the right place for info :)

hi big and bouncy im under spire hosp on the wirral i think as this is where my consultation will be on the 17th of this month so im asuming if the surgeon says yes to op it wil be there i cant see why the surgeon would say no like coz i have been aproved for my funding so im thinkin te surgeon will say yes but i dont know how it all works so i will wait and see. Where abouts in liverpool are you from hun i live right near town.

Hi thinkbethan and thanx for the welcome.

Hi elffie01 thanx for the welcome to.
Hibeabea yeh everyone ive spoke to is really nice on here im so glad i was recomended this site.

Hi Pinkilin and :welcome2: to Minis. I can't help with your questions. I'm banded and done privately.Lots of lovely people here to help you though.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

thanx lookin forward.x

Hi My friend soon to be slinky sue went to the spire @ wirral. Her surgeon was mr robert macadam to which sue speaks very highly of. Soz sue if your reading But I know your a busy lady Just thought I would pass a message on behalf of you. Kind regards Gail:D:D:D
forgot to say im goin to the spire hosp on the wirrel liverpool has anyone been here for there op?

thanx gail.x

Back