• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi how r u?

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Hi all thought as I ain't been on here much over the last couple of weeks, I thought ild say hi and ask how ur all doin? Hope ur well, feel free to write anything on this thread of how ur feeling even if it's not to do with weightloss just checking ur all well ;-)

Aww Bless Laura, I think of you everyday... I'm plodding thank you and hope you are feeling much better after your scald.... you are never far from my mind Angel and I hope you and yours are all enjoying a relaxing weekend.

Love you xxx

not too bad hun! apart from not being able to shift this head ache and going dizzy all the time! i lost 1lb today. hows you luv hows the diet going?

Im doing fine too Laura, nice to see you back :D Nothing much happening here at the moment......tv is crappola and hubby is working so Im a tad bored :D XX

hey chuck u ok, i had a bad day the other day cuz iv moved out the catchment area 4 my docs they r takin me off there list n my new drs is in a different pct area so my funding dont count :( but afta a lot of streessin my new pct have agreed 2 take ova my funding how lucky am i xxx

All well in Phatmomma's world :) x

:)All's well at Poppet's place:)

Thanks for asking Laurax

Hello everyone I posted this then ain't been on here since :-( but I'm bk lol been busy busy bust pleased u r all well, and char sorry only just seen ur message, how very stressful that must of been but so glad its all sorted :) x

good to hear your ok laura and keeping yourself busy xxxx

Back