• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

shoes

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
hi just wanted to ask a quick question to all u post op ppl on here
well the question is about shoes, i love shoes especially killer heels :D not got lots and lots but not because i dont want to i really would buy lots but its cus i carnt wear them i think because of my weight i wear them when i go out but half way through the night they r off i just carnt wear them so my question is now u have lost ur weight r heels more comfortable??
i wanna own thousands of pairs theres so many to choose from but i just make do witht he ones ive got as when i wear them very occasional they kill me feet :cry:

I have a beautiful pair of high heeled boots and yes they're defo more comfy post-op. My shoe size is less too! Shoes I couldn't wear coz they were too tight, now fit!

So your feet do shrink,when you lose weight?
that will be brill! I have lots still in the boxes due to being tight...cant wait then!

Yes! Bought a lush suede pair in the M&S sale years ago, (they were too cheap not to get, £2 or something!) .......I've never been able to wear them. Tried them on last week: one is a little loose and will need an insole!

oh wow..dont you just love it when you bought something that doesnt fit and now it does!
best feeling ever..Ive got a whole wardrobe of clothes like that..lol

Don't know about the heels but your feet will definately shrink. Mine have and I only had my op 3wks ago.

Rebirthxx

awww thats fab news cus my feet r horrid they r fat and i can do heels its the tightness of them that makes me take them off xx

I love your question, I have always wanted to wear heels but being so overweight I only last 10 minutes before I am dying to put my flats back on.
I hope your wish is granted and you get back into your killer heels asap!

Wendy x

Back