• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I`m new here

Lilyscent

Hi Everyone
I am new here and have only just got my date for group therapy seminar in June in Sunderland, so I have a long way to go yet.
I hope to meet others awaiting dates and surgery and make new friends in here.

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy being here and all the very best with your WLS Journey xxx

Hi welcome on board, you will love this site very friendly x

Hi welcome to the forum you will get great advice from friends here x

Welcome lily! This is a fab site jam packed full of lovely people with loads of experience and good advice.

Xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Everyone
I am new here and have only just got my date for group therapy seminar in June in Sunderland, so I have a long way to go yet.
I hope to meet others awaiting dates and surgery and make new friends in here.

:) hi Lily, im Liz i will most likley be at your seminar in June, i run the wls support group for both pre and post op SRH patients, our next meeting is April 28th from 6pm in the education centre, you will be very welcome to come along and join us and make new friends there too, we are a friendly group and we meet once a month for a general natter and a cuppa.

If you need anything just ask x

Liz x x x

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome everyone x

Hi and welcome Lily
:)

nicky xx

Hi and welcome lillysent, im at sunderland aswell, i have my consultation on the 20th its been a long wait but its here :).

Louise x

Thanks for making me feel at home here, I am still finding my way around the site but getting there slowly. x

Good Luck Louise with your consultation, hope everything goes okay for you. x

Hi
Just wanted to wish you lick with your journey, I had my group session this month and was advised it was approx a 2 year wait!! :cry: hope you don't have to wait too long XX

hi im a SRH patient aswell, i had my op three weeks ago, and find this site warm friendly and very very usefull with loads of great tried and tested advice, good luck on your journey and wellcome xxx

welcome, make yourself at home xx

Thanks Everyone x

Back