• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I`m new here

Hi

Welcome to the site. I hope you find it as useful as I am. Good luck on your journey and keep us all posted how you are getting on.

Debs xx

Hi lily i have just joined today as well, i have been to the semnir at the SRH last year and i have been to see the dietian then the consultant but i did not get to the weight they wanted me to be, so i am now waiting an appointment for another chance ( will not be making the same mistake). Hope all goes well for you look forward to keeping in touch with you and many on here.

just wanted to say hi welcome and goodluck x

alison1979 said:
Hi lily i have just joined today as well, i have been to the semnir at the SRH last year and i have been to see the dietian then the consultant but i did not get to the weight they wanted me to be, so i am now waiting an appointment for another chance ( will not be making the same mistake). Hope all goes well for you look forward to keeping in touch with you and many on here.

Hi Alison
I am dreading that part were you have to get to a certain weight, my seminar is in June so I am still in the early stages of this long journey. I have been big all my life only now it's affecting my mobility as I have arthritis in my hips and Spine, plus other ailments which limits what exercise I can do. I am going to do all I can for this op to go ahead it's my lifeline and I intend to reach out and grab it! Good Luck with your journey I hope it goes well for you and I look forward to hearing about it x

Welcome aboard Lilly and Alison,
This is a great site,full of information. I'd advise you to visit all the sections,not just the section for the surgery you're considering ,as reading about all the different experiences helped me decide on the surgery that is best for me-and it's not the one I came on here to research in the first place. I wouldn't have known the options if it weren't for this site-let alone the differences between them.
Good luck on your journeys

Welcome Lily :wavey: You will get lots of help and advice on here, its a lovely place.

Hi and welcome, you can look forward to lots of support from everyone

Back