• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi i'm a newbie too

vonnie38

Thanks liz i know where that is.I will definately be going next month.the more support the better,and talking to people who have already been through it.Thanks again.:)

vonnie38

Hi newcy,my seminar was the 1st december,and my 1st appointment with bariatric nurse is the 15th march.its been so hard over christmas trying to keep weight off.so far i've managed to lose 1st 3lbs.when i feel nibbly i just have to remind myself that in a years time or so,i too could be on the road to being somewhere near a more normal weight.While waiting for your appointments you begin to think you have been forgotten about,but thats not the case.It takes roughly 4mths for each appointment.Anyway good luck on your journey.:)

newcy

Thanks for that - I had April in my head as an approx date so that is good to know. I know what you mean, I think because we've been overweight for such a long time and now we've made the decision to go for surgery, we just want to get it over with and finally get on with our lives. You've done great with the weight loss though - I'll be suprised if you get much of a weight loss target so you'll just have to maintain your weight for the surgeon. Well done. Thanks again for the info and good luck x