• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello newbie here

spannereyes

Hi every one I'm at the very beginning of my journey yesterday I received my letter to attend a seminar at sunderland hospital can any one tell me what happens and what to expect from it (if you've had your op at sunderland ) any info would be much appreciated x

I'm going to Darlington but I gave a friend whose at Sunderland... Good luck on your journey... I'm 5 weeks into mine.. Karen xx

Can't help with your question but wanted to wish you good luck on your journey x

Welcome and good luck. I'm sure someone will be along to answer your question. :)

Hello !
Im from down south so cant help much but wanted to give you a warn welcome and wish you good luck with all you wish for

Just wanted to say hello and good luck x

I recently had surgery at sunderland, at the seminar I went to it was a big group and there was a talk about the different surgeries from the Doctor. The dietitian took weights etc and from there you are given a choice if you want to take the next step. Good luck x

I recently had surgery at sunderland, at the seminar I went to it was a big group and there was a talk about the different surgeries from the Doctor. The dietitian took weights etc and from there you are given a choice if you want to take the next step. Good luck x

Thank you so much x

Hi every one I'm at the very beginning of my journey yesterday I received my letter to attend a seminar at sunderland hospital can any one tell me what happens and what to expect from it (if you've had your op at sunderland ) any info would be much appreciated x

Good luck, I am at Sunderland too. Hopefully having my op in the near future! x

Back