• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I'm new and nervous !!

BexonWheels

Hi,

I have just joined the site as my consultant recommended it. I have completed a 20 week rapid weight loss program supervised by my consultant. In 2010 I had spinal damage and since then I have been wheelchair bound. My consultant said that being in an electric wheelchair I would only be burning 500 calories a day hence the weight gain. I lost 4 stone but still have a long way to go. My consultant has discussed band and bypass with me and I think I am heading towards a bypass. He suggested I joined this site to chat with people who have already gone through this. Sooo here I am and I am looking forward to chatting to others who really understand and are not judgemental. Look forward to meeting some of you x

:sign0144:

Hi and welcome!

I had a band so can't help you with any bypass info. There are plenty of bypassers on here though xx

Welcome to the forum. I had a bypass a bit more than three months ago, and loving it. It is a really helpful tool, but it is still a tool you have to work with. Hope all will go well on your journey, and feel free to throw any questions at us, there are always people here to answer them.

Welcome to the forum.... Im sure you will get lots of useful advise and help along the way... All the best...x

Welcome to the forums :) There is a lady who had spinal issues and was facing a wheelchair - having had the bypass she is now much more mobile :)

Back