• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi im new here

LittleFairy123

Hi im new here, Ive come on this site to find out more information about wls.. x
sorry not to sure what to write just wanted to say hi :)

Hi and welcome to the site. There are lots of lovely people on here to answer any questions. Good luck xxx

Welcome :) you will certainly find lots of help here and it can be hard to know where to start, but, its a wonderful but more so non judgemental place to post and seek help and support and that for me has made me feel at ease . . .hopefully you will too.

Shout if you ever want to chat x

I am with WLS and flew over to Leeds Bradford and had my band fitted in Yorkshire hospital 10 days ago, staff were lovely had my op was last of the day didn't go down til 8 pm....... Woke up just after 9.15 feeling v groggy but slept fitfully during the night but up in the morning and went to the loo bit sore but you expect that, Physio came to see me and walked up and down stairs. Flew home that day at 5 and had a few days in my pjs taking it easy and being looked after, didn't eat v much small amounts of soup........ Ive been lucky haven't had v much pain and no gas pain...... Wls called me on the day i got home and again this week and im booked to go and see them on 1 oct ....... Hope this helps u

Hello :wavey: nice to meet you. xx

Hi im new here, Ive come on this site to find out more information about wls.. x
sorry not to sure what to write just wanted to say hi :)

Hi little fairy and welcome x

Hi little fairy, welcome! I'm fairly new too and just had my band fitted this morn, having my first bit of wind discomfort so drinking some peppermint tea. this site has been my best friend today as I have no one with me, they are such a lovely bunch of supportive people xx

Back