• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my op

kay milburn

hi im new to this. just got my date for op. 3 weeks tomorrow. although ive wanted this now it has come im absolutly terrified. please help.:eek:

Hi and welcome to this fantastic place
You will get lots of support, and go ahead and ask any questions you may have, as someone will be sure to help ;)
I am having my surgery in ten days, and I am scared too, but get so much advice and information from here, that it calms me down :)
Wishing you luck on your journey, hope to read more about you soon xxx

If you fill in your details a bit with some more info about your weight at the moment and what kind of op you are going for plus where etc we can offer more help. Whatever the details , this site is a really good place to gather info by reading everything you can and asking questions/getting to know us. Every one is only too happy to help and we all have lots in common so please don't worry. Stick with us lot and I'm sure you'll be feeling ready and confident about things when you go for the surgery and beyond x

Hi Kay, i'm as interested as Neen to know where you are having your op, what type of surgery you are going for etc...

Good luck with it, you will be wonderful and will rock your surgery xxx

Hi and welcome. I am having my surgery on 26th July. You are in good company everyone on here are so helpful and supportive. There are a few of us having surgery over the next few weeks. Jan(smilergem), Tracey (tray), Tracey (eyeore), Emma and me. Sorry if I have forgotten anyone. We will be supporting each other over the coming weeks and all the other fantastic people on here will be giving us plenty of comforting hugs.

:welcome2:Hi Kay,
Welcome to this site it really fantastic !
Good luck with your wls in 3 weeks.
Marie.

Hi Kay .welcome i should be coming out of hospital about thetime you go in for your op......means being done 20th july i ma having the bypass.

good luck with your journey as teh others said let us know alittle more
xxxx

Bless you will be fine the feelings you have are normal we all go through them, i was terrible the week before, but it's the best thing i have done, the only regrets is i never had it sooner

Kay
I had gastric bypass just over 3 weeks ago, honestly the op was no trouble just a bit of discomfort afterwards but nothing to worry about. Worst for me was them waking me up and getting me out of bed which I didn't want to do! I was home after 2 nights and haven't looked back although am very careful not to lie on my front in bed.

Good luck, Phil

Hi Kay, you'll be fine. The team at SRH will look after you...they're all lovely on the ward.

best wishes :)

Back