• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Im New

bracken

hi im new to this site i am on the waiting list for gastric band any one who has had this done would love to here how you got on bracken :)

Hello braken,

Welcome to the site, I had the by pass but there a quite a few on here who have had the band who will answer any questions.

Hi Bracken

If you go to the top of the page and go onto user cp you can fill in your profile a bit more... It helps people when answering questions if we know what area/pct you come under etc....

Good luck with your journey, i hope you don't wait too long x

Hi & welcome. Am pre-op so can't help with yr questions. xx

hi Bracken .sorry i am due bypass surgery , but wanted to welcome you to the site x

Hi, just thought id drop a line to say hi as im new on this site too! we can help each other find our way around. lol
im not sure what kind of surgery the consultant will think best for me yet but i thinking more along the lines of a bypass - only time will tell! x

hi and welcome

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I'm waiting for a bypass so can't really offer any advice, but I didn't want to read & run! There are lots of lovely ladies on here who have done very well with their bands & are able to offer you great support. Good luck xxx

Back