• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm new & loving this site

MartiFan

Hi to all the members

I've just registered here today after spending far too much of work's time reading the different postings. I love the support and advice that is offered to everyone and hope I can make some positive contributions of my own to help others out.

I have a date for surgery - 2nd March, and today was the first day of my pre-op liver diet. So far, so good!

I'm really excited about the op, just a bit anxious about how I am going to cope after it, knowing what to eat & how much. But then I think about getting on the scales & seeing the numbers go down every time & I know it will be worth it. It feels like I am going to get my life back, and I just think "Bring it on!"

Welcome x your date will be here in no time good luck x

a big warm welcome to you. You will have an abundance of advice from here so dont worry about not knowing what to eat as your team at your hospital will tell you what to do and everyone on here will always try their best to answer any questions you may have. There is always someone about to answer anything you have on your mind and dont be embarressed to ask away we all go through the same, I asked some questions that I thought were rediculous but it turned out others were thinking the same as me so it is a great place to turn to.
Hope your pre op diet goes well xxx

Hi and welcome MartiFan to wls. You've found a great and informative site here with really helpful people. This site is highly addictive so no wonder you have spent so much time reading whilst at work lol. Good luck with the liver shrinkage diet!! xx

Hi Welcome to the forum. This site has been fantastic to me during my journey and I hope you find the same. xx

Hi and :welcome2:to the site good luck with your pre-op diet it will go by quick and before you know it you will be in the recovery room having had your op :D

Hi Martifan and welcome to the site.

You will get all the support and encouragement you need here. Make yourself at home and ask all the questions you can think of.

Look forward to following your progress x

Hi There!

I have found the time I have spent on the WLS site in the last few weeks sooooo valuable. I have been using the site as a tool to aid my weight loss and a support system when I have been feeling a bit fragile and it has helped me no end!
Good luck as you start your journey!

Welcome, glad that you joined us here. We are a lively, helpful bunch so make sure and ask any questions you can think of. I found this site just before I started my liver shrinking diet and it has be a fantastic resource for support & friendship.

Wishing you the best on your journey,
Nic:D

welcome like the others have said ask away when the need arises and before long you will be an old hand offering advice as well.
Good luck for the 2nd we will be waiting with a place on the loosers bench.

:) So nice to hear from you all. Day 3 & liver diet is going well so far.

Phatgirl - just wanted to say I love your pics, you look fantastic. Well done!

Hello and welcome, I wish you well with your Bypass. :) x

Hi! Glad you joined us. It's a helpful place to go to speak to people in the same boat. Hope you enjoy it.

Back