• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greetings!

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
Hi there, I was directed here from Minimims, been registered on there for about 6 months.
I have just got the date for my Gastric Bypass which is 14/01/10 after 18 months of waiting, and so far I have managed to loose 2 stone on my pre-op diet.

Just wanted to say hi and chat to people in the same situation etc.

Regards

Rich :)

Thanks Guy's :)

Hi and welcome.

Look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, ask away - someone here will have the answers for you.

:)Welcome to this brill forum and good luck for the 14th

Hi Rich and welcome. Congratulations on your weight loss with the pre-op and good luck with the surgery.
Thanks very much, I am sure this forum will be a great comfort in the coming months. :)

Thanks very much, I am sure this forum will be a great comfort in the coming months. :)
It is really the best site for WLS ever:D:DWithout the support and advice on here, i'd have been totally in the dark about the op.Good luck chuck x:D;)

Hi Rich and welcome.... Great news about the forthcoming op... Don't be a stranger x

Many Thanks. :)

Hello and welcome. Well done on your weight loss on the pre op diet and best wishes for your op. You will soon be on the losers bench with us and as said by the others this is the best site ever and everyone is so friendly and supportive and ALWAYS have an answer to any question asked. Welcome aboard our lovely WLS family xxx

Back