• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im new to this

chloe79

hi im chloe new to this website just want to make a few friends
im waiting for a gastric band witch im having done at sunderand royal hospital
had anyone had one done there

i first went to docs 16 month ago had op 12 days ago so long journey for bypass at srh, not sure about band ,sure someone will pop along soon and help you . i see u local to me im from wheatley hill. xx

thats not to long i had my first meeting in may going for to see the doc again the 22ed septemeber there was about 20 of us we all asked the same questins how long but they couldnt tel us ive lost neally 4 stones but now im stuck just hope they dont put my goul weight very high

Hi and a warm welcome. xx

Good Luck, Chloe xxx you will get there but in the meantime it is good to have support from likeminded people on here xx :)

Hi and Welcome Chloe x

welcome Chloe, this is a great place, loads of info and support from very friendly peeps :D x

:welcome2::welcome2:Hi Chloe and welcome .
I hope you find all the help and support you need with your wls journey. Hope to hear a lot more from you .
Love Marie. oxoxo

chloe79 said:
thanks caren im finding this website a life saver as reading about what i wanted to know befor the op

You're welcome Chloe :) it's a fantastic place, there's no question that's too silly, everyone is so friendly and helpful :) x

Back