• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi im new

Rowena

Hi there my name is Rowena. I had gastric bypass ion November 29 2010. I have currently lost about 40kgs. But now it's stopped. I need to start exercise I think??

There are lots of post oppers here chick who can help you find your way again. I've seen them help people by going back to basics and looking at what you are doing.
From what i have learnt this surgery is a solid working tool that will help you if you use it properly and as you are finding out, some people lose their way. You will have the likes of grace, bev, dotty, mixman, phatmomma, rose, dawny and lots of others along soon to help you out. You are definitely in the right place. Welcome to minimins !!!!

Wow Rowena, You've had a very good weight loss in a short period of time. I had my surgery on 5th October and have been attending exercise classes to help build up my fitness and maintain my wl. I find that this has also helped me with my head hunger. Whatever you decide to do, ensure it is something you enjoy.

The other thing to watch is your protein and water intake. I always find my weight stays static when I have not paid enough attention to this.

I nearly forgot, welcome to the site.

Hey you've done excellent luv 40kg in 3 month, amazing!
Exercise is a good thing and may help you tone the skin aswell as shift a few pounds luv.
Welcome to the family btw xxxx your deffo in the right place

Brilliant weight loss love, i think your probably right about the excercise. xxx

Back